Spectrum Spike Light 3.5W RGB
- • Versatile RGB Coloured Garden Spot Light
- • Low Voltage 4W (3 x 1.2W CREE LEDs)
- • IP65 Black Powder coated aluminium body
- Matching coloured Warm White fittings available
- 2 Year Warranty
- • Phone App controllable (adding an iTimer+)
- • Alexa Voice controllable (adding an iTimer+)
Light Symphony's SPECTRUM Spot Light is an adjustable spike light ideally suited for garden use - lighting borders, shrubbery, highlighting focal points and up lighting small trees & pergolas.
It is pre-fitted with an RGB LED lamp making these fittings very cost efficient.
A flush glass lens prevents water accumulation and a black powder coated body protects against outdoor weather conditions.
An 18cm long spike allows you to position them just about anywhere, with a knuckle joint allowing you to further angle the light to your desired position.
Sleek, discrete lights that compliment any garden style, with matching White fittings also available.
Installation details on datasheet below - supplied with a 'Wiska' connection block to make wiring easy!
Part No. LS30SPECTRGB
To download more information, click on the data sheet below:
|Full Data Sheet|