Notice: Undefined variable: preload_html in /var/www/vhosts/lightsymphony.com/httpdocs/plugins/content/bo_videojs/bo_videojs.php on line 216
RGB Lighting Controller
- • IP66 Tuff ABS enclosure
- • Compatible with most RGB LEDs including Collingwood range
- • 16 colours with smooth mixing
- • Built-in colour-blender
- • Control with iPhone, Key Fob, Touch-Panel, Timer & Wireless Switch
- • Operates wirelessly (requires only a mains supply)
- • Fast, Lid-On programming
The colour LED controller provides simple, long-range wireless control over colour-change LEDs, while being seamlessly compatible with Light Symphony's non-LED controllers.
It can drive a wide range of LEDs in conjunction with the appropriate drivers and can be configured as part of a lighting group (zone) or scene, with 29 memories and a master on/off. The wireless control allows multiple units to synchronise colours without wiring over a wide area.
Features include soft on/off, dimming and complete compatibility with Light Symphony's range of controllers.
Up to 10 drivers can be driven from the same controller to increase power output.
• No driver
• 350mA driver (30W)
• 12V driver (85W)
• 24V driver (55W)
Dimmable RGB Drivers - For additional driver here for details.
Ground Spike Kit - galvanised steel spikes can be fitted to the Lighting Control Module to provide a convenient ground mounting method. Click here for details.